The VS-41HDMI 4x1 HDMI Switcher from Comprehensive/Kramer is a switcher designed for use with HDMI signals. It will route any one of the unit's (4) inputs to (1) output. The unit reclocks and equalizes signals to ensure integrity and support longer cable runs. This solution is well suited for use in conference room presentation systems, advertising applications, rental & staging work, or any other similar setting or application.
It offers bandwidth capacity of up to 1.65Gbps, is HDTV compatible, and is HDCP compliant. It features enhanced EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) functionality that can capture an EDID setting from a device connected to the output and store it in non-volatile memory. This feature allows you to recall this setting or a factory-default EDID. Dual mode PC & DVD modes are selectable by input.
Control options include the unit's front-panel interface, IR remote control, RS-232, or Ethernet. The front panel also offers a lockout feature that prevents unwanted access or tampering. The unit includes a worldwide power supply and may be mounted in a standard 19" equipment rack with the included rack ears.
- HDMI Switcher
- Use this device to switch any one of (4) HDMI inputs to (1) HDMI output.
- Control of the unit can be managed via its front-panel interface, IR remote control, RS-232, or Ethernet.
- This unit is HDTV compatible and HDCP compliant.
- Enhanced EDID
- The switcher features enhanced EDID functionality that can capture an EDID setting from a device connected to the output and store it in non-volatile memory.
- A lockout feature on the front panel prevents unwanted access to your equipment.
- Standalone or Rackmount
- It is equally well suited for standalone or rackmount use.