The RC-8IR Multimedia Room Controller from Kramer is a multimedia remote control designed for installation in a standard electrical box, allowing you to access it just like a conventional wall-plate light switch. It can be used to control audio & video components, as well as other room facilities, such as lights and screens.
The controller includes (8) configurable back-lit buttons. Functions and macros can be programmed into the unit. The buttons can also be labeled for easier operation. This device also features command programming, which can be achieved via IR learning or Ethernet. It can be controlled through its (1) Ethernet, (2) RS-232, (4) 2x2 IR, (1) RS-485, or (2) relay connections. Separately available accessories include a dual-IR emitter cable, a single-IR emitter cable, and an IR extension cable.
- Multimedia Remote Controller
- Use this multimedia controller to manage audio & video components or other similar equipment located in the same or other locations.
- Custom Buttons
- Button functionality and button labels can be customized, including function and macro programming.
- Command Programming
- Commands can be programmed via IR learning or Ethernet.
- This device features multiple control options: Ethernet, RS-232, 2x2 IR, RS-485, or relay connections.