The Motorola Model RDV5100 RDX Business Two-Way VHF Radio is just what you need on that job site. Whether indoor or outdoor, this radio delivers it's crisp and audible signal with confidence. Versatile and rugged, the RDV5100 will not only provide clear audio transmission but will stand up to the most demanding physical conditions. Rain, wind, fog - this unit will withstand them all. Motorola built this water resistant unit with heavy duty on-site work in mind.
When profit is on the line and time cannot be wasted asking for repeated calls, why pay for an inferior radio which you will only have to replace? You'll make good use of this radio's channel selection and multi analog and digital code possibilities.
And, with the optional CPS (Computer Programming Software) interface, internal settings can be "tweaked" to suit your own needs. This is a solidly built radio at a more than affordable business price.
- Business-Exclusive Frequencies
- 27 VHF frequencies make signals extra-secure and exceptionally clear. 219 codes, including customized PL and DPL codes to help ensure a clear signal
- Exceptional Audio Quality
- Wind noise reduction, speaker magnetic field reduction, improved RF specifications
- Long Battery Life
- Standard Li-Ion battery for up to 18.5 hours per charge with no memory over-charge; an optional ultra high capacity Li-Ion battery is available for up to 26 hours per charge; and there is an optional alkaline battery kit
- Business Exclusive Frequencies
- Operating on business exclusive frequencies and featuring many codes to help ensure a clear channel
- Customer Programming Software (CPS)
- Quickly identify radio details such as serial number, features, frequency range and more (separate USB cable required)
- Superior Durability
- Meets military 810 C,D,E and F and IP-55 specifications for shock, rain, humidity, salt, fog, vibration, sand, dust, temperature shock and high and low temperature
- Repeater Capability
- Compatible with duplex repeaters so you can significantly extend your radio coverage area
- Disable Channel
- Allows users to disable and skip undesirable channels via the customer programming software (CPS)
- Bright Sensors
- Tricolor LED indicator shows feedback of calling or monitoring features
- Dynamic Talkaround Scan
- Allows the radio to automatically switch between repeater and talkaround modes in order to optimize communications