The Adesso CyberTablet Z12 is an elegant and ergonomically designed tablet created for artists, designers, and multimedia enthusiasts. It provides a large 10 x 6.25" digital canvas with a 16:9 aspect ratio, and offers you the freedom of movement and high accuracy to accomplish the most sophisticated computer-aided designing tasks.
The pressure-sensitive pen with 1024 levels of pressure can be set up so you could adjust the lightness or thickness. A powerful, yet easy-to-use combination of an ergonomic pen, tablet and software lets you naturally draw and write freehand graphics and text as comfortably as you would on paper.
- Enhance Photos
- Quickly and easily edit your digital photos using the precise control of the CyberTablet pen and the tablet's fine resolution of up to 1000 lines per inch.
- Draw and Paint
- Create great looking artwork by using the natural feel of the CyberTablet pen and quickly and easily edit your digital photos, with the amazing capabilities and control which you have available.
- Mark up, Sign, and More
- The CyberTablet Z12 makes it easy to sketch and write notes in Microsoft Office 2007 and Apple word processors. You'll be able to easily mark up documents in Microsoft Word, annotate presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint, and even jot a note to friends and family.
- Handwriting Recognition
- The handwriting recognition technology included with the CyberTablet Z12 efficiently and accurately converts a wide variety or handwriting styles into typed text. All you need is Microsoft Windows Vista and the Cybertablet Z12, and your handwriting will be instantly converted into typed text with the stroke of your pen.
- Wireless Drawing Pen
- The precise, light and fast-moving cordless pen is a natural digital input solution that can prevent repetitive strain injuries. It provides 1024 levels of pressure-sensitivity for natural brush control. The dual mouse buttons on the pen is an efficient solution to accessing brush controls right at your fingertips.
- Easy Programmable Hot Keys
- Now it is simple to find your favorite programs at a click on your tablet. It has defined hot keys such as cut, copy and paste which curtails a certain task. You can also program 16 hot keys to fit the style of work at hand. Click, program and play. This will help simplify your work.
- Powerful Bundled Software
The CyberTablet Z12 is bundled with a powerful suite of software applications that can allow you to lead great presentations, add handwriting to documents, and even edit photos like a pro.
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 7.0
Adobe Photoshop Elements 7.0 combines powerful photo-editing functionality with intuitive organizing and sharing capabilities. Make quick fixes when you need to or use advanced editing options when you want more control. Features include the Healing Brush, previously only available in the full version of Photoshop, as well as the ability to support RAW files. Organize your photos the way you want and show off your creativity with dynamic slide shows, themed photo e-mail, and more.
- Free Notes
Show off your handwriting and drawing skills in your e-mails with Free Notes. This program allows you to create reminder notes for display on your desktop, and you can customize and personalize the size and colors of notes.
- Power Presenter RE II
Turn your screen into a Whiteboard and Blackboard with Microsoft Power Point. It's just like working with a natural pen on paper. The Power Presenter Kit provides the best functionality to record your notes and replay your presentation.
- Office Ink
This is a special software that creates digital signatures in almost any program application. It allows you to secure documents faster in the digital format by simply signing your name with the Office Ink software.
- Macro Key Manager
With Macro Key Manager, you can easily set up the tablet function hot keys or make quick hyperlinks to most used programs. It is efficient and fast.
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 7.0