The Electro-Voice RE97-2TX is an ultra low profile head-worn microphone designed to deliver maximum performance while remaining inconspicuous. Dual ear support and an adjustable, wrap-around headband provides a comfortable fit. The miniature design is ideal for broadcast applications and the TA4-female connection enables direct integration with compatible Electro-Voice and Telex wireless belt-pack transmitters. An adjustable boom provides maximum comfort and optimum results. The omnidirectional polar pattern delivers a wide, full-range audio quality at the direct and off-axis sections of the capsule.
Note: The TA4 connection on this model is wired specifically for use with Electro-Voice and Shure body-pack transmitters only.
- Ultra Low Profile
- The miniature capsule, boom and headpiece design is ideal for broadcast and performance applications where the microphone should be heard and not seen.
- Lightweight and Durable
- The lightweight yet durable construction is ideal for rigorous use in the field or on the road.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The omnidirectional polar pattern results in even, wide frequency pickup at direct and off-axis sections of the capsule.
- Interchangeable Ear Piece
- The microphone can be configured for use on the Left or Right ear.
- TA4-Female Connection
- The attached TA4-female connector enables use with compatible EV and Telex belt-pack transmitters.