The Alesis iMultiMix 16 USB is a sixteen input audio recording and sound reinforcement mixer with an internal effects processor, USB connection and iPod dock. The iPod dock enables users to record mixes directly to an iPod. Using the "transfer to iTunes" feature sends audio files to Windows and Mac OSX based computers without any complicated setup. Transport controls are provided for remote operation and users can play iPod audio to create backing tracks for performances, rehearsals, etc.
The iMultimix 16 USB is a full featured mixer with eight mono input channels and four stereo paired (L/R) input channels via balanced 1/4" TRS phone connections. In addition to the line level inputs, the mixer also features eight microphone preamps with phantom power and up to 50dB of preamp gain. The internal digital effects processor features 100 preset effects and an easy-to-read display. Of the included effects are a variety of reverbs, delays, choruses, flanges, a pitch transposer and combinations of these.
The USB port provides fast, 24-bit/44.1-96kHz multi-channel audio recording to Mac and Windows software applications. A 3-band EQ is provided per channel for audio signal contouring and 1 post-fader aux send/effects send is also featured on every channel. Control room output level provides control over the separate control room output.
The iMultiMix 16 USB is a perfect solution for Podcasters, project studios, small venue sound reinforcement, rehearsal studios and more.
- iPod Dock
- The integrated iPod dock provides direct recording to iPods, as well as playback for adding backing tracks, background music, etc. Transport controls provide remote operation.
- USB Connection
- Integrated USB I/O allows direct digital integration with any Windows or Mac OS application.
- Steinberg Cubase LE Software
- The iMultiMix 16 USB includes Steinberg Cubase LE multitrack recording and sequencing software. Cubase LE features 24-bit 96kHz audio resolution and support for up to 48 playback tracks.
- Internal Effects
- The iMultiMix 16 USB features an internal effects processor, providing 100 preset effects algorithms, including reverbs, flangers, phasers, and more.
- Mono & Stereo Inputs
- The mixer features eight mono inputs and four stereo paired inputs, ideal for keyboards, playback devices etc.
- High Quality Mic Preamps
- Eight high quality XLR microphone preamps provide clean audio, quiet audio throughout. Each preamp is capable of providing up to 50dB of gain.
- Compact Design
- The unit is small yet durable enough to handle stationary or remote use.