The DriveRack PX from dbx is a powered-speaker optimizer containing everything needed to get the most out of a stereo powered speaker system. It provides an effective way to manage all aspects of powered loudspeaker management for public address system applications. With its large compliment of digital processors, the unit could be the only device needed between a mixer and powered speakers.
The processor contains a Real Time Analyzer (RTA) and comes with a dbx M2 measurement microphone. These allow the user to easily optimize a system through the use of the DriveRack PX Wizards for quick and accurate venue setups. For example, the Auto-EQ Wizard automatically adjusts the response of the system by producing pink noise and adjusting the Graphic EQ until the RTA matches a selected response.
Easy to set-up, a patented Advanced Feedback Suppression (AFS) system helps tame nasty feedback and allows for operation at higher sound levels. A sub-harmonic synthesizer extends bass response for enhanced bottom end, while classic dbx compression and PeakPlus limiting keeps levels consistent.
- Stereo feedback elimination with twelve feedback notch filters
- Stereo twenty-eight band graphic EQ
- Classic dbx compressor
- 120A sub-harmonic synthesizer
- Stereo multi-band parametric EQ
- Stereo PeakPlus limiters
- Pink noise generator
- Auto-EQTM with twenty-eight band RTA (Real Time Analyser)
- JBL and other popular powered speakers included in Setup Wizard
- JBL preset speaker combinations
- dbx M2 measurement microphone and zippered pouch included
- Front panel RTA microphone XLR input with phantom power
- Twenty-five user and twenty-five factory programs
- 24-bit ADC and DAC with >110dB dynamic range
- dbx Type IV conversion system
- Full graphic LCD display