The RH-D20 headphones from Roland provide detailed sound in a comfortable design, ideal for studio monitoring purposes. The circumaural design completely surrounds your ear with thickly-cushioned earcups for maximum comfort and ambient noise isolation. The adjustable, padded headband provides a secure and comfortable fit for extended listening sessions. The earcups can swivel 180° for single-ear listening.
The 40mm drivers provide a very wide frequency response with plenty of detail for the discerning listener. The three meter single-sided coiled cable is designed to minimize tangles and stretch to provide you with the perfect amount of slack. The gold-plated 3.5mm mini plug is compatible with a wide variety of devices, and a 1/4" adapter is included for connecting to pro-level gear. A carrying pouch is also included for storing and protecting your headphones.
- Lightweight, foldable design
- Circumaural earcups with thick padding for comfort and ambient noise reduction
- Earcups can swivel for single-ear monitoring
- Adjustable, padded headband for a comfortable fit
- Wide frequency response with excellent detail from the 40mm drivers
- Single-sided coiled cable for minimal tangles and the perfect amount of slack
- Gold-plated 3.5mm stereo mini plug with a 1/4" adapter for wide compatibility
- Carrying pouch included