With high-end features and unsurpassed sound reproduction, the JBL ES30 3-Way Bookshelf Speaker (Pair) will take your audio listening experience to a whole new level. The Expert Series was designed for both professional and entertainment enthusiasts with the capability to deliver crystal clear dialog, and tight sound response. It features a 6" Cellulose-Fiber woofer cone reinforced with JBL's PolyPlas technology, and dual 3/4" dome tweeters mounted in Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguides. This means your favorite music and movies sound just as the artist intended.
In addition, this speaker offers 70W RMS/280W peak power, a full range of audio frequencies, magnetic shielding, and heavy-duty binding posts. Its stylish design, slender profile and wood-like craftsmanship will complement any room's decor. If you want a quality, well-constructed bookshelf speaker, look no further than the JBL ES30.
- Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) Waveguide
- This powerful home theater speaker is designed with JBL's proprietary EOS Waveguide technology that realizes the sonic response of your listening environment. This unique technology ensures smooth audio distribution, and makes sure that every seat is the best seat in your home theater for well balanced music and intelligible dialog.
- 3-Way Speaker Configuration
- Due to its 3-way speaker design and quality cones, this speaker reproduces a full-range of frequencies and lifelike imaging.
- Pure Titanium Tweeter Design
- This unique design is capable of eliminating unwanted tonal resonances in the signal path. The end result is a full, clear, tight reproduction of high frequencies.
- Straight-Line Signal Path (SSP)
- SSP technology is crossover network that preserves clarity, detail and dynamics of the original audio content.
- Bass Reflex Port
- This offers tighter bass by extending deep bass response and eliminates unwanted turbulence.
- Outstanding Audio Output
- This speaker offers 70W RMS/280W peak power, 3000 Hz crossover frequency at 24 dB/octave, and 88 dB sensitivity.
- Frequency Response
- With a frequency response of 50 Hz - 40 KHz, this speaker reproduces a full sound range from deep bass tones to ultra-high frequencies.
- Bi-Wiring Capabilities
- The internal dividing network of this speaker enables bi-wiring capabilities that offer more flexibility in amplifier selection, and provides several sonic advantages in the overall audio response.
- Magnetically Shielded
- This speaker is magnetically shielded for safe placement near your TV or display.