If you're looking to enhance the bass in your home theater system, the JBL ES150P Powered Subwoofer represents pure sophistication in subwoofers. It features a linear tuned-port enclosure that minimizes excessive noise, front-firing 10" Cellulose-Fiber woofer cone reinforced with JBL's PolyPlas technology, and a 300W RMS/500W peak power high-output amplifier. This powerful design enables this subwoofer to reproduce the tightest "punch" at the highest sound levels in its class.
In addition, the ES150P features a durable MDF cabinet enclosure, front grille, low-pass crossover, phase control switch, magnetic shielding, and a wide range of frequencies with superb sound quality and low distortion. Its stylish design will complement the newest flat-screen Plasma and LCD TVs in your home theater set-up.
- Powerful 300W RMS/500W Peak Amplification
- A powerful 300W RMS/500W peak power high-efficient amplifier makes this subwoofer an ideal choice for the most demanding of situations. It offers a high power output while maintaining a low distortion signal and tight control of the driver.
- Linear Tuned-Port
- This subwoofer utilizes a linear tuned-port enclosure that achieves tighter bass by extending deep bass response and eliminates unwanted turbulence.
- Phase Control Switch
- The Phase switch determines whether the subwoofer speaker's piston-like action moves in and out with the main speakers. Proper phase adjustment depends on several variables such as room size, subwoofer placement and listener position. Adjust the phase switch to maximize bass output at the listening position.
- Low-Frequency Effects (LFE) Input
- This subwoofer offers a Low-Frequency Effects input that essentially adjusts for low-frequency Dolby Digital/DTS effects from your receiver.
- Low-Frequency Response
- With a frequency response of 27 - 150Hz, this subwoofer offers a full range of low-frequencies with the capability of reproducing a very tight bass-response throughout your home theater.
- Magnetically Shielded
- Its housing is designed with magnetic shielding, preventing undesirable interference that causes distortion.