Quantum Leap Goliath from EastWest is a virtual instrument featuring 40GB of content, including 180 instruments and over 600 patches of instruments, soundscapes and textures, all powered by the integrated EastWest PLAY engine. The sound content includes the entire 32GB library from Quantum Leap's Colossus that is perfectly suited to songwriting, film scoring, multi-media production, in the studio or on stage, and covers all the basic needs of audio production.
The additional 8GB comes from other EastWest libraries, including the full version of the PMI Bosendorfer 290 Piano. In all, the entire collection includes drums and percussion, guitars, basses, acoustic and electric pianos, keyboards and mallets, pop brass, orchestral instruments, choirs and vocals, ethnic instruments, new age ensembles, morphing atmospheres, synthesizer basses, leads and pads.
Quantum Leap Goliath functions as follows:
- Stand-alone under ASIO, Core Audio or DirectSound
- Plug-in for applications supporting RTAS, VST and Audio Units for Mac OS X
- Plug-in for applications supporting VST and RTAS for Windows
- 32-bit standalone and plug-in versions included
- 64-bit PC VST (host must support 64-bit VST plug-ins) and standalone versions included