The Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra from EastWest is a sampled orchestral collection originally captured in a "state of the art" concert hall. Recorded by eleven-time Grammy nominated classical recording engineer Prof. Keith O. Johnson, the virtual instrument features strings, brass, woodwinds and percussion.
To achieve the feel of a live concert hall performance, each instrument and section was recorded with three microphone positions - close, stage (conductor's position) and hall. By selecting the different positions, users can mix these sounds together to create any kind of natural ambience their project requires, eliminating the need for artificial reverb.
Quantum Leap Symphony Orchestra functions as follows:
- Stand-alone under ASIO, Core Audio or DirectSound
- Plug-in for applications supporting RTAS, VST and Audio Units for Mac OS X
- Plug-in for applications supporting VST and RTAS for Windows XP
- 32-bit standalone and plug-in versions included
- 64-bit PC VST (host must support 64-bit VST plug-ins) and standalone versions included
Note! Requires Pace iLok key (not included) if one is not already on the system.