With its continued excellence in sound reproduction, AudioSource has once again created an affordable, versatile stereo amplifier. The AMP102 Power Amplifier offers superb functionality and Dual-Zone capability that will be hard to match. It's an ideal solution for whole house audio systems, 2nd zone amplification, rear channel amplification for Dolby 6.1 and 7.1 systems, and computer/gaming systems. It features front panel diagnostic LEDs, 2-stereo (low-level) inputs, and one auxiliary (low-level) output. In a nutshell, this amplifier is a 50W 2-Channel stereo amplifier capable of delivering breathtaking stereo sound, with an audio signal-to-noise ratio of 100dB.
In addition, it features an expandable daisy-chain input/output for your audio components, rack mounting capabilities, an amazing 5Hz - 25KHz frequency response, A/B speaker switch, light bar display switch, 75W stereo output into 4 ohms, and 150W bridgeable mono output into 8 ohms. Because of the high efficiency of its design, the AMP102 produces exceptional sound quality, and clarity in every audible detail.
- Engineered Excellence and Design
- Simplicity of design and superior quality of its digital processors, power supply, and construction make it a definitive leader in the industry.
- Superior Sound Quality
- With a frequency response of 5Hz - 25KHz, dynamic power output of 2x 50W, signal-to-noise ratio of 100dB, it can reproduce a full musical sound range from deep bass tones to ultra-high trumpet blasts.
- Advanced Processing
- Most of the amplifier's audio processing is handled automatically, with little intervention on your part. However, the AMP102 is so advanced; its discrete low-level output reproduces music with unmatched sonic clarity and dynamic power.
- Totally Bridgeable
- It offers the ability to reproduce 75W per channel into a 4 ohm load, or 150W mono channel into 8 ohms.