With its continued excellence in sound reproduction, AudioSource has once again created a versatile stereo amplifier. The AMP110 Power Amplifier offers superb functionality and Dual-Zone capability that will be hard to match. It features Triple-Darlington power amplifier stages, front panel diagnostic LEDs, 2-stereo (low-level) inputs, and one auxiliary (low-level) output. In a nutshell, this amplifier is a 75W 2-Channel stereo amplifier capable of delivering breathtaking stereo sound, with an audio signal-to-noise ratio of 100dB.
In addition, it features an expandable daisy-chain input/output for your audio components, rack mounting capabilities, an amazing 5Hz - 35KHz frequency response, A/B speaker switch, 125W stereo output into 4 ohms, and 225W bridgeable mono output into 8 ohms. Because of the high efficiency of its design, the AMP110 produces exceptional sound quality, and clarity in every audible detail.
- Engineered Excellence and Design
- As a centerpiece of home entertainment, this amplifier offers exquisite functionality that will be hard to match. Simplicity of design and superior quality of its digital processors, power supply, and construction make it a definitive leader in the industry.
- Triple Darlington Amplifier Outputs
- This amplifier uses Triple Darlington Amplifier Outputs that are comprised of Complementary Bipolar Transistors capable of delivering a clean, high current signal.
- Superior Sound Quality
- With a frequency response of 5Hz - 35KHz, dynamic power output of 2x 75W, signal-to-noise ratio of 100dB, it can reproduce a full musical sound range from deep bass tones to ultra-high trumpet blasts.
- Advanced Processing
- Most of the amplifier's audio processing is handled automatically, with little intervention on your part. However, the AMP110 is so advanced; its discrete low-level output reproduces music with unmatched sonic clarity and dynamic power.
- Totally Bridgeable
- It offers the ability to reproduce 125W per channel into a 4 ohm load, or 225W mono channel into 8 ohms.