The Kingston 19-in-1 USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Media Reader is designed to support 19 popular types of Flash memory cards without the use of adapters. This hi-speed Media Reader is incredibly versatile, whether used for personal or business use. The unique sliding chassis hosts a compact USB cable for use with a notebook or other portable devices, and there is no need for a power adapter, since it draws necessary power directly from the USB connection. Just plug it in to the USB port using the ample three-foot USB cable to conveniently transfer images, music and other types of files from a memory card to your device or computer.
The Kingston Media Reader comes with a two-year warranty and free technical support, plus the legendary reliability that makes Kingston the leader in memory.
- Supports 19 Card Types
- With five card slots, the Kingston Media Reader accepts 19 different card types including CompactFlash (Type I and II), Secure Digital (SD), SDHC, miniSD, miniSDHC, microSD, microSDHC, MMC, MMCmobile (DV RS-MMC), MMCplus, MMCmicro, RS-MMC, Microdrive, Memory Stick Micro (M2), Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo.
- Compact and Portable
- The convenient Media Reader is small in size, and does not require an additional power cable.
- Slider Chassis
- The Slider Chassis of the Kingston Media Reader allows for easy storage of the unit's self-contained USB cable (Type A plug).
- Includes Extension Cable
- The Media Reader includes an additional three-foot USB cable for use at a desktop computer.
- Easy to Use
- With plug-and-play functionality, all you need to do to use the Media Reader is attach it to any USB 2.0 or 1.1 port.