Trijicon produces battle-proven aiming systems that deliver rapid target acquisition and increased hit potential under any lighting conditions. Their self-luminous aiming systems empower you to execute any shot with complete confidence in bright light, low light or no light at all.
Every feature of the ACOG's (Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight) mechanical and optical design was designed for use with the M16 family of firearms. This sighting system was engineered for a single purpose; to provide increased hit potential in all lighting conditions - without relying upon failure-prone batteries.
The ACOG is engineered upon a roof prism design for maximum optical precision and enhanced reliability. These sights combine traditional, precise long-range accuracy with rapid close-quarters target acquisition.
Although the ACOGs have many features which are very advantageous for military use, they're equally well adapted for sporting and tactical applications. These compact telescopic sights are internally adjustable, with tritium illuminated reticles for use in low-light scenarios.
The 4x32 ACOG Riflescope is a comfortable and engaging optic to sight through in day or nighttime. The generous field of view provides the ability to see your target and what's going on around the target. This is a rugged optic for the discerning professional who understands that success is the only acceptable outcome.
- Rugged Construction
- Forged 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy housing
- Flat-Top Compatible
- Designed for use with M16/AR15 firearms with flat-top receivers
- Bindon Aiming Concept
- The Bindon Aiming Concept was devised by Trijicon's founder, Glyn Bindon. The BAC method of aiming with both eyes open ensures a far superior sense of balance, and a wider field-of-view. Combining these benefits with a magnified Trijicon sight gives you a considerable advantage over your target.
- Self Illuminating Red Chevron Reticle Calibrated for 5.56 NATO
- This red chevron reticle features dual illumination from Trijicon's proprietary tritium/fiber-optic technology. During day or nighttime a brilliant red chevron float over the top of a long narrow post. Hash-marks upon the post provide hold-over points for long-range (600 m) target acquisition.
- Made in the USA.