Trijicon produces battle-proven aiming systems that deliver rapid target acquisition and increased hit potential under any lighting conditions. Their self-luminous aiming systems empower you to execute any shot with complete confidence in bright light, low light or no light at all.
Every feature of the ACOG's (Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight) mechanical and optical design was designed for use with the M16 family of firearms. This sighting system was engineered for a single purpose; to provide increased hit potential in all lighting conditions - without relying upon failure-prone batteries.
The ACOG is engineered upon a roof prism design for maximum optical precision and enhanced reliability. These sights combine traditional, precise long-range accuracy with rapid close-quarters target acquisition.
Although ACOGs have many features which are very advantageous for military use, they're equally well adapted for sporting and tactical applications. These compact telescopic sights are internally adjustable, with tritium illuminated reticles for use in low-light scenarios.
The 4x32 ACOG Army Rifle Combat Optic Riflescope is a comfortable and engaging optic to sight through in day or nighttime. The generous field of view provides the ability to see your target and what's going on around the target. This is a rugged optic for the discerning professional who understands that success is the only acceptable outcome.
This highly-specialized edition of the venerable ACOG is designed for the U.S. Army and designated as the M150 scope. The bullet drop hash-marks on the reticle are gauged specifically for 5.56 NATO ammunition. This package also includes a Tenebraex ARD.
- Rugged Construction
- Forged 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy housing
- Flat-Top Mount
- Mounting system is dedicated to Mil-Std 1913 Picatinny rails
- USMC Rifle Combat Optic (RCO)
- The RCO (Rifle Combat Optic) is designed for the M16M4 with a 14.5" barrel. Included in the package are a specialized thumb-screw and a Tenebraex killFlash ARD (Anti Reflective Device)
- Dual Illumination Red Chevron - 5.56 NATO
- This dual-illuminated reticle features fine stadia at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock. An illuminated chevron indicates your point of aim. Hash-marks on the 6 o'clock stadia provide hold-over points for long-range target acquisition. Hash-marks on the horizontal stadia provide hold-off points for windage correction. Trijicon's proprietary tritium/fiber-optics based illumination technology provides the chevron with a brilliant red glow at all times.