The Fantasea FS-600 housing is for the Nikon CoolPix S600 digital camera. You can use this housing to take underwater photos at depths of up to 200' (60 m). The housing is also great for taking worry-free pictures in the rain, at the beach, or on the ski slopes.
The housing features double O-ring seals on all control buttons, which are now made from coated brass. There is a radial O-ring main seal, a diffuser built into the housing, an anti-glare hood over the LCD screen and four stainless-steel buckles.
You can use your camera's internal flash for lighting purposes. Or, use the internal flash to trigger a slaved external strobe like those made by Fantasea, Inon, Sea & Sea and Sealife. Wide-angle conversion lenses with a 46mm thread will fit the housing. By getting closer to your subjects there will be less water between you and your subject. This will produce better photos with more contrast and improved color saturation.
- Camera Functions Accessible
- All camera functions are accessible
- Compact Design
- Small enough to use for other sporting activities like skiing or fishing
- Priced less than some other options in housings
- Full System
- Compatible with slave strobe systems
- Accessory lenses and filters are available