With the Panasonic DMW-MCTZ5 Marine Case Underwater Housing for the Panasonic DMC-TZ5, DMC-TZ4, DMC-TZ11 and DMC-TZ15, you can use your digital camera to take underwater photos at depths of up to 130' (40 m). It is also ideal for taking worry-free pictures in the rain, at the beach, or on the ski slopes.
A diffuser for the camera's flash is built onto the housing. This helps when using the camera's internal flash. For better results underwater, use the internal flash to trigger a slaved external strobe like those made by Fantasea, Sea & Sea, Ikelite, or Sealife. The camera has an underwater mode setting for available light photography.
- Clear Polycarbonate Construction
- Durable and resistant to corrosion; Clear view of the camera information and control functions
- Camera Functions
- Housing accesses all camera functions
- Versatile Size
- Small enough to use for other sporting activities like skiing or fishing
- Priced less than some other options in housings