The dMIX 600 iPod and Storage Device Mixer delivers professional mixing control and function for DJs who prefer to spin music from iPods and external storage devices.
There is an iPod dock and two USB ports that accommodate external hard-drives, key-drives and any other external storage device with WAVE and MP3 files stored. The dMIX 600 provides an intuitive library of the songs and the two platters provide turntable-like manipulation of the audio files.
DJs can cue, scratch and control the pitch of the audio just like vinyl. The dMIX 600 also features DSP effects that include Flanger, Reverb, Filter and Scratch. Analog inputs for turntables and external CD players are also provided and make the dMIX an ideal choice for existing DJ rigs and club installation.
- iPod and Storage Device Support
- The dMIX 600 features two USB ports and an iPod dock for various hard drive and flash-based music players, such as Apple iPod and external CD/DVD Rom drives.
- Touch Sensitive Platters
- The two touch-sensitive platter wheels provide turntable control and manipulation such as back-cuing and scratch.
- DSP Effects
- Reverb, Flange, Filter and scratch effects are a part of the powerful DSP engine.
- Intuitive Database System
- The dMIX 600 features an intelligent music database management system for easy music management and search.
- Analog Inputs
- Analog inputs for turntables and CD players are provided.
- Support for Different Languages
- The user interface supports English, Spanish & French.