With its continued excellence in sound reproduction, Harman Kardon has once again created a versatile stereo receiver for the music lover in you. Harman Kardon's HK-3390 Stereo Receiver offers superb functionality and dual-room capability that will be hard to match. Designed with High Current, Ultrawide Bandwidth Technology, and Discrete Amplifier Circuitry, this receiver offers the cleanest signal on the market.
In a nutshell, the HK-3390 is a 2 x 80W stereo receiver capable of delivering breathtaking stereo sound. It features 7 sets of audio inputs, 4 composite video inputs, dual subwoofer outputs, A/B speaker switching, AM/FM tuner, 20Hz - 20KHz frequency response, main amplifier inputs, and front-panel tone controls. Because of the high efficiency of its design, this powerful receiver produces exceptional sound quality, and clarity in every audible detail.
- Superb Design
- This receiver features a high-end design approach encompassing everything from transformer design and storage capacitor size to discrete output circuitry and minimal use of negative feedback.
- High Current Capability (HCC)
- HCC is an overall design approach encompassing everything from transformer design and storage capacitor size to discrete output circuitry and minimal use of negative feedback. This enables the receiver to combine tighter bass, superb transient response and enhanced presence at any volume level.
- Ultrawide Bandwidth Amplifier Technology
- It features an Ultrawide Bandwidth Amplifier capable of reproducing audio with less noise, superior phase linearity, greater headroom, and an accurate frequency response (20Hz - 20KHz).
- Built-In AM/FM Tuner
- Enjoy your favorite radio broadcasts (up to 30 Presets), with the built-in AM/FM wide-band tuner.
- Advanced Processing
- Most of the receiver's audio processing is handled automatically, with little intervention on your part. However, it is so advanced; its discrete output reproduces music with unmatched sonic clarity and dynamic power.