The Lectrosonics M152/SM5P is a highly sensitive Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone featuring a wide frequency response that accentuates the presence and character of the human voice. The sleeve is moisture resistant and compliments the water-tight characteristics of the SM series transmitters.
The M152's frequency response is measured at 20Hz to 20kHz with a slight rise around 10kHz, resulting in a brighter, more "airy" response. A low frequency dip around 50Hz reduces noise caused by proximity effect and ambience. The omnidirectional polar pattern provides a generous response at the direct and off-axis sections of the microphone capsule.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The omnidirectional polar pattern provides a generous pick up at the direct and indirect sections of the capsule. The omnidirectional pattern is less susceptible to handling and clothing noise.
- Moisture Resistant Sleeve
- The sleeve is moisture resistant and compliments the water-tight characteristics of the SM series transmitters.
- Wide Frequency Response
- The wide 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response features a slight rise around 10kHz. The high frequency rise enhances high frequencies of vocals, creating an "airy" response.
- TA5-Female Connection
- The TA5-F provides seamless integration with Lectrosonics wireless transmitters.