The digital camo LensCoat BodyBag from LensCoat is a camera body pouch made from soft shock-absorbing neoprene, protecting a digital SLR camera body from the nicks, dings and scratches of accidental impact. It also keeps the camera body free from dust and dirt and protects it from the elements.
The BodyBag has touch fastener closure that makes storage and access quick and easy. It is designed to fit prosumer bodies without the optional body grip installed. The Digital Army Camo is an advanced computer generated camouflage pattern. It is modeled after the U.S. Army's standard-issue ACU pattern, which provides a pixelated pattern that maximizes visual break up. The pattern, constructed from small rectangular pixels of color, mimics naturally occurring dappled textures and rough boundaries.
- Neoprene pouch made to carry and protect a digital SLR camera body
- Protects the camera body from dust, dirt and minor impact damage
- Canon: EOS 10D, 20D, 20Da, 30D, 40D, 50D, 60D, 5D, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 7D, Digital Rebel, Digital (300D), Rebel XT (350D) or Digital Rebel XTi (400D) digital SLR camera body only
- Nikon: D100, D200, D300, D300s, D700, D800, D800E, D7000 digital SLR camera body only
- Similar-sized prosumer camera bodies without the optional body grip installed