The black PB-2550LSO Laptop Sleeve Insert for the PB-2550 Hard Case from Porta Brace fits neatly inside the top lid of many popular carry-on size wheeled hard equipment cases, reducing the number of bags travelers have to carry. The padded sleeve is made of smooth 400 denier Packcloth nylon so that both the laptop and equipment stored in the lower half of the case remain protected from impacts. The
PB-2550LSO Laptop Sleeve is installed by first removing the original hard case lid foam, and then applying the provided touch fastener straps to the lid interior. The sleeve can be easily removed from the hard case and carried by unhooking the two straps and attaching a shoulder strap (not provided) to the rings sewn to the ends of the case.
- 400 denier Packcloth with durable water resistant (DWR) coating laptop sleeve
- Soft protective cushioning for the laptop and remaining equipment in bottom half of the case
- Replaces original hard case lid foam
- Flexible interior partitions allow custom fitting for laptop computer up to 17"
- Rings allow attachment of optional shoulder strap
- Compatible with
- HPRC AMRE2550WF, AMRE2550WE, AMRE2550WDK wheeled hard equipment cases
- Porta Brace PB2550F, PB2550E, PB2550WDK wheeled hard equipment cases
- Pelican 1510 series wheeled hard equipment cases