The K 271 MK II studio headphones from AKG are an ideal solution for working on stage or in a studio. These professional stereo cans feature patented Varimotion speakers to provide realistic sound with a wide frequency response.
The self-adjusting headband provides a secure and comfortable fit. A switch inside the headband mutes the audio as soon as the headphones are taken off to prevent unwanted sound leakage. The on-ear earpieces can be covered with your choice of leatherette or velvet earpads for excellent comfort and ambient noise reduction.
The headphones come with two detachable cables; one straight and one coiled. Each cable has a gold-plated 3.5mm stereo mini plug for connecting to a variety of devices. A 1/4" adapter plug is also included for connecting to pro-level gear.
- Professional closed-back studio headphones
- Self-adjusting headband
- Auto-mute feature silences the headphones when you take them off
- On-ear design with leatherette and velvet earpads
- Excellent ambient noise reduction
- Patented Varimotion speakers for realistic sound reproduction with a wide frequency response
- Single-sided straight and coiled cables included
- Gold-plated stereo mini plug with 1/4" adapter for wide compatibility