The Lectrosonic UCR100 is a compact wireless microphone receiver designed for easy, convenient operation with smaller DV camcorders, without sacrificing the quality that has become commonplace with Lectrosonic. The UCR100 offers over 256 selectable frequencies over a 25.6 MHz band to avoid interference from local RF sources. Matching transmitters provide a full 100mW of output power, resulting in clean frequency transmission without virtually any drop-outs.
In addition to the conveniently compact size of the receiver, an easy access audio output adjustment knob is located in the front panel. The UCR100 output operates nominally at 0dBv (line level), but use with microphone inputs on camcorders can be achieved with an optional adapter cable. Frequency selection is achieved via recessed rotary switches located on the side panel. The UCR100 is 9 Volt battery powered and enclosed in a lightwieght, durable, machined aluminum housing.
- Frequency Agile
- The UCR100 boasts an incredible 256 selectable frequencies over a 25.6MHz band which is effective in avoiding local Radio Frequency interference.
- Powerful Output Power
- Lectrosonics features an impressive 100mW of output power, giving the system the ability to operate up to 1,000' or more without drop out, depending on conditions.
- Flexible Output Impedance
- The UCR100 features a line level (0dBv) output impedance, although interfacing with camcorder style mic inputs can be achieved with an optional cable.
- Rugged Construction
- Along with its compact design, the machined aluminum construction gives the unit its durability on the road and against the elements.