The DigiMax D8 from Presonus is an eight-channel microphone preamplifier, featuring eight Class-A XMAX microphone preamps, coupled with eight-channels of analog-to-digital conversion via an ADAT digital output. Each of the preamps include a direct output (in addition to the digital output), a variable trim control, LED metering, a 20dB pad and +48V phantom power (switchable in pairs).
The front panel features two 1/4", Hi-Z instrument inputs for plugging-in electric guitars. The balanced 1/4" TRS outputs on the real panel allow the unit to be used as a standalone microphone preamp with any analog mixing console. The unit also includes Wordclock sync input for ultra-low jitter and robust synchronization, making the DigiMax D8 a perfect front-end solution for any DAW with an ADAT optical input.
- Microphone/line front-end with ADAT output for DAW systems
- Eight, XMAX Class-A microphone preamps with trim controls
- Two Hi-Z instrument inputs on the front panel
- Eight, line level direct outputs
- -20dB pad on every channel
- 24-bit ADAT digital output
- 44.1 and 48kHz internal sampling rates
- External sync via BNC Wordclock input
- LED input metering per channel