The Sony DWR-S01D Wireless Microphone Receiver is the first to offer dual channel, digital operation in a slot-in receiver design. The receiver hosts an array of unique features including view-finder remote control operation when mounted into compatible cameras such as the PDW-700 XDCAM-HD422. AES digital and balanced analog audio output is featured and dual-channel operation means simultaneous use of multiple microphones.
The DWR-S01D is specifically designed for slot-in mount compatible cameras, but the optional DWA-01D adapter provides break-out connections for power, AES and analog audio when mounted onto other existing cameras. Digital wireless technology not only provides flexible remote operation; stable reception and secure transmission over longer distances are a direct result as well. The DWR-S01D is sure to be a standard for professional video recording, broadcasts and more.
- Dual Channel Digital Slot-In Design
- The DWR-S01D is the first dual-channel, digital slot-in wireless receiver. The design provides incredible flexibility and direct mounting onto the Sony PDW-700 XDCAM-HD422 camera.
- Stable, Secure Reception
- Digital transmission and reception provides stable, secure transmission over much longer distances than traditional analog systems.
- Flexible Remote Control Features
- The digital design also provides flexible remote operation of the transmitter through the camera's view-finder.
- AES Digital and Balanced Analog Audio
- Two channel of AES digital and balanced analog audio outputs are featured.