The BluePack from JK Audio allows you to send a live "on the street" interview back to a studio using your Bluetooth-enabled cell phone. Simply plug a microphone into the BluePack's XLR port, and the BluePack will use Bluetooth wireless technology to send the audio to your cell phone. Use the cell phone to call into a studio line, then toss the cell phone into a bag, and you're free to walk around conducting interviews using the compact belt-wearable BluePack.
In addition to the XLR input, an Aux mini input is provided for adding music or other audio to your live source. A mini stereo output is provided for sending audio to a portable recorder, and a standard 1/4" headphone jack provides easy monitoring. The simple interface includes individual level controls for the Mic, Aux Send, and Headphones. Only two buttons are needed for operation; a power button and a Bluetooth on/off button. The unit uses a single 9V battery and operates for up to 10 hours.
- Compact and convenient way of sending live location interviews back to a studio
- Bluetooth wireless technology allows you to send audio from the BluePack to your cell phone at distances up to 25 feet
- XLR mic input accepts most professional-level microphones
- Mini 3.5mm Aux Send for adding music or other audio to your mix
- Mini 3.5mm stereo output for sending full-bandwidth audio to a portable recorder
- Standard 1/4" headphone output
- Individual level controls for Mic, Aux Send, and Headphones
- Operates for up to 10 hours on a single 9V battery