The JuicedLink CX231 Camera Mountable Mixer / Preamplifier lets camcorder and prosumer camera owners connect professional microphones and line devices to their cameras. The mixer mounts to the base of camcorders and features two XLR inputs for balanced or unbalanced connection of microphones, recorders, additional mixers, etc.
The CX231 is capable of providing 12 and 48V phantom power to condenser microphones. A 1/8" (3.5mm) mini output and 9 inch (22.86cm) long cable (supplied) connect to the camera audio input. There are three gain settings and two attenuation knobs for controlling audio level.
The High/Mid/Low gain settings help control signal-to-noise ratio, resulting in clear audio results with a low noise floor. The CX231 is powered with a 9V alkaline battery for up to 16 hours (not included) and supplied with an output cable and allen wrench.
- 12V and 48V Phantom Power
- XLR connections for consumer and prosumer cameras
- 1/8" (3.5mm) mini output and cable supplied
- Accepts balanced and unbalanced signals
- High, Mid and Low gain settings with attenuator dial
- Mounts to the bottom of camcorders and tripod tops