This Simultalk 24G Communication System from Eartec provides full-duplex digital wireless communication in a compact design. The system includes 2 Simultalk 24G beltpacks and 2 Monarch headsets.
The Simultalk 24G beltpack is compact, lightweight, and easy-to-use, requiring no base station for operation, thanks to standard 2.4GHz technology. It features a built-in volume control, and a talk/standby switch. The molded belt clip keeps the unit securely fastened to your clothes. No FCC license or any other license is needed for operation, and it is CE certified for use in Europe, Australia, and the UK.
The Monarch is a lightweight, behind-the-head double-ear headset. The headband is constructed from PBT, a polymer developed for use in automobile bumpers. This results in excellent durability, while the behind-the-head design remains comfortable for hours, even when wearing a safety helmet.
- System allows additional remote radios to be added for more users
- Up to 150 yard range
- Compact and lightweight beltpacks
- Full-duplex communication
- Volume control
- Talk/standby switch
- Durable molded belt clip
- 2.4GHz technology means no base station, FCC license, or any other license required
- CE certified for use in Europe, Australia, and the UK
- Durable and comfortable headsets
- Adjustable mic gooseneck for precise positioning