The Vertical Foregrip Weaponlight M900A-IR from SureFire attaches directly to a Picatinny rail via the integral throw-lever mount. It is designed to perform under battlefield conditions, withstand recoil, and deliver an ergonomic advantage to the operator during sustained-fire. The illumination system features an incandescent white-light primary lamp, and two IR LEDs for navigating under total darkness conditions with night vision.
The M900A features a shock isolated design to protect the high-output lamp from shock and vibration. The lamp assembly is constructed from a durable aluminum alloy, o-ring sealed for water/dust resistance, and finished with a Mil-Spec hard anodized coating. The grip and forend are manufactured from an impact-resistant polymer that's durable and weather resistant.
The M900A has four primary beam switches: two momentary-on pressure pads to activate the primary light (one on each side for ambidextrous operation), a constant-on rotary switch for the main light, and a system-disable switch that locks all lights in the off position to prevent accidental activation during covert operations, transport, or storage. The IR LED navigation lights are operated by a momentary-on pressure pad thumb switch.
This M900A WeaponLight is configured with a 125 lumen incandescent lamp, and a 225 lumen incandescent lamp is included in the package. The secondary lights are IR LEDs, and the color of the unit is black.
- Illumination Performance
- Illumination: white-light primary, IR secondary
- Standard output: MN10 lamp, 125 lumens/60 minutes
- Ultra-high output option: MN11 lamp, 225 lumens/20 minutes
- Circuitry is electronically regulated for maximum output and runtime
- Dual infrared LEDs: navigational aid for use with night vision devices
- Mid-size reflector optimizes primary beam for close/medium-range applications
- Construction Details
- Tempered Pyrex window
- 1.62" bezel: accepts dedicated filters and protective cover
- Aluminum/polymer housing: Mil-Spec anodized finish, o-ring sealed
- Use, Handling, Compatibility
- Integral throw-lever Picatinny rail clamp
- Fits most firearms with Mil-Std Picatinny rail under forend
- Vertical foregrip provides ergonomic advantage and increased fire-control
- Optional 2.5" Turbohead assembly can be installed for a tighter beam with a longer throw
- Switching: dual pressure-pads for momentary-on, rotary switch for constant-on, rotary system disable switch. Navigation lights have momentary-on pressure pad switch.