The Azden 105 Series Wireless Microphone Systems offer the flexibility of frequency agile operation and compact components at a modest price. With up to 92 selectable UHF frequencies, users can rely on the 105 series for clear reception in any scenario. This system includes the 105UPR camera mountable receiver and 15HT handheld microphone.
The Azden UPR 105 receiver is compact and includes a built-in shoe mount for easy camera attachment. A 1/8" (3.5mm) mini output connects to the audio inputs on cameras with the supplied cable. An optional cable (Azden MX1) provides an XLR output. In addition a separate 1/8" (3.5mm) output with independent level control provides headphone monitoring.
The Azden 15HT also features 92 selectable frequencies. Its electret-condenser capsule features a uni-directional (cardioid) polar pattern that reduces residual audio that can cause unwanted noise and feedback. An On/Off switch is provides for added control and two AA batteries provides between 6 to 8 hours of operation.
- 92 Selectable UHF Frequencies
- The 105UPR receiver and 105 series transmitters all feature 92 user selectable UHF frequencies.
- Main and Monitoring Audio Outputs
- The receiver features a main audio output and separate headphone output with independent level control.
- Camera Mountable Design
- A built-in shoe mount enables quick and easy mounting onto video cameras.