The 105UPR from Azden is a UHF wireless receiver that includes a mount to attach it to the shoe of a camera. When used with a 15BT belt-pack transmitter, a 15HT handheld microphone/transmitter, or a 15XT plug-in transmitter (each sold separately), the 105UPR receives their wireless audio transmission and outputs it to its 16" mini-plug cable. It's a compact unit that gets its power from AA batteries and easily mounts to a camera.
In addition to the mini-plug output, there is also a dedicated headphone output with a volume control. Should you need to connect to a professional camera, the compatible MX-1 XLR output cable is available separately. The 105UPR operates in the 566.25 - 589.75 MHz frequency range, and has 92 channels available to it. This way, should you encounter interference, you can quickly change channels and find a clean one.
- Compact camera-mount system
- 92 selectable UHF frequencies (566.25 - 589.75 MHz)
- Pivoting high-gain antenna
- Shoe mount attached to case
- 3.5mm mini-jack output with supplied 26" mini-cable
- Optional balanced 46" mini-to-XLR cable (MX-1)
- Headphone output with volume control
- Power on/receiving signal LEDs
- Powered by 2 "AA" batteries (not included)