The 1:15 DVD/CD Tower Publisher SLS from Aleratec is a disc duplication system that can operate as a standalone device or via computer-control. The system features 15 DVD burners, all with LightScribe, an internal 250GB hard drive, and a USB 2.0 interface.
- LightScribe Disc Printing
- The LightScribe disc printing technology uses the same laser that writes data on your disc to create artwork on its label side. This allows you to create impressive disc artwork without the hassles associated with traditional label printing.
- Standalone Operation or Computer Control
- The duplicator system can work as a standalone device, or via computer control. It features a removable 250GB hard drive, which can be used to store disc images for standalone operation. It connects to a PC via USB 2.0 for computer-controlled operation.
- Multiple Formats Supported
- You can write almost any type of CD or DVD media with the duplicator. It supports CD-R at 48x, DVD+R and DVD-R at 20x, DVD-RAM, and dual-layer DVD discs.