The CobraCrane 5030 CobraCrane I Plus is a single bar jib arm for small camcorders. This crane offers a 12' reach when matched with a 5' tripod and can sweep the ground for low angle applications. This model comes with a 4' extension kit for an upgrade from the standard CorbraCrane I. Mounting the crane on an available tripod with a fluid head adds tilt capability.
Note: Tripod and head are sold separately.
- Camera Movement
- From the ground level the camera can be tilted up over 90 degrees, allowing the user to obtain a great perspective shot. Sweeping vista shots of landscapes, panoramas and sporting events are possible. The over the top shot is also ideal for cooking videos, food marketing videos, and variety of higher perspective shots
- Quick Set-Up
- This device is easily assembled with a quick no-tool set-up system.
- The CobraCrane is solidly constructed from metal and is built to last.
- Plus System
- The extension kit allows 4' more length above the standard CobraCrane I plus a 6' main section.
- Camera Tilt
- In basic configuration, the camera platform stays set and does not tilt as you crane up and down. However, mounting the crane on an available, suitable tripod with fluid head allows you to tilt the fluid head and have the cranes camera platform follow the motion of the tilt.