The CobraCrane 5034 CobraCrane II with Extension Kit II is a dual bar jib arm for mid-sized camcorders. This crane offers an 11' reach when matched with a 5' tripod and can sweep the ground for low angle applications. This model comes with a 3' extension kit for an upgrade from the standard CorbraCrane II. Mounting the crane on an available tripod with a fluid head adds tilt capability.
Note: Tripod and head are sold separately.
- Camera Movement
- From the ground level the camera can be tilted up over 90 degrees, allowing the user to obtain a great perspective shot. Sweeping vista shots of landscapes, panoramas, and sporting events are possible. The over the top shot is also ideal for cooking videos, food marketing videos, and a variety of higher perspective shots.
- Quick Set-Up
- This device is easily assembled with a quick no-tools set-up system.
- The CobraCrane is solidly constructed from metal and is built to last.
- Extension Kit
- The extension kit allows 3' more length above the standard CobraCrane II.
- Camera Tilt
- In basic configuration, the camera platform stays set and does not tilt as you crane up and down. However, mounting the crane on an available, suitable tripod with fluid head allows you to tilt the fluid head and have the cranes camera platform follow the motion of the tilt.