The S505 Executive Sound Column Lectern from AmpliVox Portable Sound Systems is a versatile public address system that offers professional features that are ready to go right out of the box. Featuring a powerful 50W stereo amplifier and twin Jensen speakers, the S505 allows you to address up to 1500 people in a 15,000 square foot space.
Constructed from attractive and durable high-pressure laminate, the S505 stands at 46.5" tall, and is built for a life of professional use. Hidden casters built into the sculpted radius base provide a convenient way to move the system from place to place.
Plenty of connectivity options are provided, such as three mic inputs (dynamic, condenser, and wireless), which can be used simultaneously, ideal for multi-speaker presentations. A line input allows you to connect a music source, and a line output makes it easy to record your presentation. If additional speakers are needed, dual speaker outputs are provided.
The system can operate via 10 D-cell batteries for up to 200 hours. It can also use standard AC wall power or a rechargeable battery battery pack (sold separately). The system has an easy-access power switch with an LED power indicator light. The system comes complete with a cardioid dynamic microphone and mic gooseneck. The unit is made in the USA, and offers a six-year warranty.
- Portable lectern-style PA system that's ready to use right out of the box
- Attractive and durable high-pressure laminate construction with hidden casters
- Powerful 50W stereo amplifier and twin Jensen speakers provide audio coverage to an audience of up to 1500 people in a 15,000 square foot space
- Three mic inputs for dynamic, condenser, and wireless mics can all be used simultaneously
- Line input for connecting a CD player, MP3 player, computer, or other audio source
- Line output allows you to connect a recording device to the system
- Dual speaker jacks for connecting external speakers
- Operates via 10 D-cell batteries, AC wall power, or an optional rechargeable battery pack 1
- Includes dynamic microphone, gooseneck