The VisTablet Mini (3 x 5") Graphic Pen Tablet is designed for serious photographers, designers and artists at a price that everyone can afford. It provides you with the control to quickly easily edit your digital photos, paint, draw or anything that you can imagine, in a comfortable and natural way - Much easier than using a mouse.
VisTablet's patented technology along with 1024 levels of pen sensitivity provides you the most natural feel and outstanding performance of any comparable graphic pen tablet for maximum productivity. It also includes 12 Programmable Hotkeys for quickly calling up functions and brushes that you use most often. Plus it is fully compatible with Adobe Photoshop, Corel Painter as well as 100's of other major software applications, and it supports Windows Vista features such as pen flick navigation, handwriting recognition, email signing, and more.
- Versatile I/O Device
- VisTablet allows you to explore the internet, draw, paint, write, highlight and do professional or home photo editing. VisTablet also opens up advanced pen features available in all the new Microsoft Office applications.
- Innovative Technology
- Through electro- magnetic induction, information is exchanged between the pen and the tablet while your movements are translated to your computer screen. With no stand-alone power supply required, the VisTablet is a great choice for portable computers as well as desktop PC's.
- Innovate Means to Access Computer Features.
- VisTablet can function like a mouse to interface with your computer's operating system. Use the pen on the tablet to control your on-screen cursor, move it to a desired location and click! It also allows you to utilize Microsoft Vista's ink input functions to greatly extend the features of your software.
- Proportional Active Area
- The VisTablet's Active surface area is proportional to your monitor's screen, so you will always have full access to the monitor. A smaller tablet would require a bit more fine detail in your penmanship but it's features are in no way restricted by the tablet's size.