This is a Lowel Rifa 44 eXtra/Flo Kit, GO-85 Hard Case. The Rifa 44 eX is a compact, self-contained, 16 x 16", 250W, AC/DC, collapsible soft light that sets up in a minute or less. Bathe almost anything in luxurious soft light, from talking heads to table-top stills. It's the perfect complement to today's compact, light-sensitive, digital cameras and film stocks.
The Rifa eX has a unique lamp socket that may be changed out for the included FLO-X3 three-lamp socket that accepts three standard E26 screw-in fluorescent bulbs. This kit includes one halogen and four fluorescent bulbs, bulb storage cases, compact light stand and a GO-85 hard case.
Although this kit is supplied for use with 120 AC voltage, it can function with 220-240 AC voltage with the appropriate optional bulb and adapter plug, available separately.
- Multi-wattage, Multi-voltage
- Choose between low- or high-wattage halogen, screw-in fluorescent or incandescent lamps, using different modules
- Accepts a wide range of halogen lamps (50-300W): 12V, 30V, 120V and 230V
- Folded size (17") of Rifa allows it to fit into many of Lowel's smallest location light kits
- The face of the softbox is 16 x 16", perfect for a one-two person head shot
- Quick Set Up
- The Rifa eX sets up like an umbrella--no speed rings to fuss with