The BOGgear BOG-POD RLD-2 is a bipod-style 'shooting stick' support for aiding hunters, nature observers, and photographers. It is constructed of light, anodized aluminum and has a rubber coating upon all contacting parts.
The BOG-POD's special yoke neck is a v-shaped forked joint, great for positioning a firearm-mounted riflescope, spotting scope, or telephoto SLR lens. A triangle of support is created when the two legs are on the ground and your tool is resting in the yoke and in your hands. Furthermore, the yoke head itself has a built-in panning axis, so you can swivel 360° from a single position to align yourself with your subject.
The range of height adjustments allows you to use the BOG-POD whether you are sitting, kneeling, or standing.
- Swiveling V-type yoke head holds gunstocks, spotting scopes, and telephoto lenses
- Rust-resistant anodized aluminum finish
- Padded red safety grip
- Steel connection components
- Removable rubber feet with enclosed carbide tip for hard/slippery surfaces
- Indexed height adjustment markings upon second leg segments for rapid, repeatable deployments
- Nylon hand strap & touch-fastener strap for adjoining leg segments
- Optional Switcheroo quick release system includes a ball head with quick release