The duet:BREAKOUT from Duet Breakout is an upgrade for Apogee's Duet portable interface. Providing durability with professional quality, the breakout box replaces the breakout cable originally shipped with the Duet, making the system far more road-worthy and compact.
One of the many advantages the unit brings to a live setup is the absence of "cable twisting" that the original interface cable is prone to. While not an issue for the studio situation, the use of the duet:BREAKOUT eases connectivity and early cable failure in the rough environment of the touring musician.
- Provides quality input and output for the Apogee Duet
- Durable road-ready housing for on-the-road reliability
- Prevents tangled wires by providing a single source of I/O
- Includes a high quality connecting cable
- Reduces ground buzz that can be induced from a notebook's power supply
- Lifetime warranty