KREATE from Fixed Noise is a sound library completely designed and produced by techno, dance, minimal artist Speedy J, aka Jochem Paap. The 4GB of samples is presented via a special version of Native Instruments' KONTAKT 2 player.
The library consists of kits, individual hits, sounds, loops, sequences and FX. Also included are broken down elements of loops. The over five-hundred instruments are mapped out in the player and provide a great resource for the DJ/producer, film composer or pop artist looking for a cutting-techno edge.
- Instruments that add flavor to tracks through ambiance, strange tweaks and affected percussion
- Individual hits of Speedy J processed percussion
- Broken down elements of loops from many different sound sets
- For those who need the Speedy J sound in a hurry
- These instruments give the user flexibility within structure. The user can alter sequencer notes, velocity, pattern, number of steps, direction and more
- The melodic sounds of the library