The Tenba Shootout Sling Bag, Medium (Black with Olive Trim) is a water-resistant ripstop nylon bag that can be converted from a quick-draw shooting bag to a long lens bag. It has movable padded divider walls within the bag that allow the "quick-draw" compartment to be fitted precisely to the main camera/lens combination, and also create additional spaces for extra bodies, lenses and accessories. These walls can be completely removed, turning the sling into a vertically-oriented long lens bag. In this configuration the camera with lens is loaded straight down through the bag via the large top door. This bag can carry 1-2 digital SLR camera bodies with 3-4 lenses, flash and accessories or a digital SLR camera with long lens up to 400mm 2.8 attached.
The sling bag is carried on the back with a single, contoured padded cross-chest strap. This allows it to be swung around in front of the photographer, providing access to a camera with mounted lens, for fast shooting right out of the bag. It has a full-access back panel that can be opened to fully expose the interior for setup, loading and cleaning. The bag uses weather-sealed YKK zippers on all outside openings.
- Water-resistant dobby/diamond ripstop nylon bag made to carry a D-SLR digital camera and accessories
- Quick-draw compartment with removable padded divider walls
- Strap front-mounted phone/audio pouch
- Variety of accessory pockets
- Full-access back panel that can be opened to fully expose the interior for setup, loading and cleaning
- Weather-sealed YKK zippers on all outside openings
- Auxiliary security strap
- Monopod straps
- Fast-deploying WeatherWrap rain cover for protection
- Protective rubber bottom treads
- Carrying options
- Carrying handle
- Single, contoured and padded cross-chest strap