The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 Book: The Complete Guide for Photographers - As dynamic a program as Photoshop is, there are some out there who asked for a more directed application. Photoshop Lightroom was created to fill that gap with its streamlined approach to organization, editing sorting and other functions.
This book is for photographers, written by a photographer who knows what artists are looking for and who is extremely familiar with the software. The book matches Lightroom workflow - it starts with an overview and gradually works its way through the tools the program offers. Along with many useful illustrations, tips and the author's own photography, you'll get more than a comprehensive overview and instruction into the realm of Photoshop Lightroom.
About the Author: Martin Evening is a London-based advertising and fashion photographer and noted expert in both photography and digital imaging. In addition to being a bestselling author, Martin is sought after for speaking and lecturing.
He also works with the Photoshop and Lightroom engineering teams, consulting on new feature development and alpha and beta testing. He is one of the founding members of PixelGenius, a software design company producing automated production and creative plug-ins for Photoshop.
- Works efficiently with images shot in the raw or JPEG form
- Import photographs with ease and sort them according to your workflow
- Create and manage a personal image library
- Apply tonal adjustments to multiple images quickly
- Integrate Photoshop Lightroom with Adobe Photos
- Export images for print or Web as digital contact sheets or personal portfolios