This is the Alan Gordon Enterprises Super Grip Junior Camera Support. The Super Grip Support System is a suction-based alternative to costly, time-consuming rigging. Ideal for action shots the Super Grip II mounts to somewhat flat, non-porous surfaces like the sides of cars, boats or planes.
- The Super Grip Junior has a 6" (15.24) diameter flexible-edge concave gripper and a built-in plastic pump with pressure warning indicator.
- Carries a work-load of up to 75 lbs (34 kg) and is ideal for mounting small film and video cameras or a variety of lights and sound recording equipment.
- Features a 2 3/8" (6 cm) diameter mounting plate with a 1/4"-20 attaching screw in the center.
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz (.49 kg)
- Height: 2" (5 cm) to mounting plate
- Accessories: 1/2" (1.3 cm) and 5/8" (1.6 cm) combination lighting spud; pad protector.
- Lift tabs on pad edges permit instant release.