The Westcott Window Three Light Plus Kit 2100 is based on the Spiderlite TD5 and TD3 light fixtures, which accept fluorescent (5000° K) or tungsten (2800° K) bulbs, or screw-in strobes. Although this kit is rated at 530 total fluorescent watts, it puts out the equivalent of 2100 watts tungsten, according to Westcott.
Three separate controls on the TD5's allow running of multiple combinations of bulbs together with no color shift.
The TD3 accepts three 50 watt halogen (available separately) , or three 27 watt fluorescent bulbs. It can also run two optional screw-in AC strobes with one modeling light. It is also capable of running on DC power with an optional inverter and battery. Each fixture in this three light kit has all-metal construction with built-in points for direct attachment of a softbox -- no adapter ring is necessary.
This Three Light Kit includes two 24 x 32" and one 12 x 36" silver interior softboxes, tilt brackets, 50, 30 watt and 20 watt screw-in fluorescent bulbs, three 10' heavy duty light stands, a boom arm with counterweight, and a deluxe wheeled case for storage and transport.
- Fluorescent Bulbs
- Five bulbs provided are equivalent to 2100 watts tungsten light
- Daylight balanced, cool-running
- Long-life, flicker-free
- High Color Rendering Index: 93+ CRI
- Suggested Uses
- Three or four person portrait, or large tabletop (6 x 8') setup
- Easy Positioning
- Spiderlite TD5 fixtures have a rear-mounted handle and sturdy tilt-bracket for ease of positioning
- Vented to dissipate heat up to 1000 watts
- 24 x 32" rectangular, and 12 x 36" Strip with silver interior and removable front diffuser
- Constructed of top quality fabrics
- Slim profiles
- Two inner baffles that create two distinct lighting patterns. The solid white baffle offers a hot spot or specular highlights in the center.
- The baffles even the light to less than 1/2 f/stop light loss from center to edge
- Light Stands
- Each heavy duty stand supports its fixture and softbox to a height of 10' (3 m).
- Boom Arm
- 6.5' Boom Arm includes the tilter bracket and adjustable 6.6 lbs counterweight
- Perfect for hairlight set-up
- Deluxe Travel Case
- Solid construction, multiple inside compartments with dividers
- In-line wheels -- easy to transport
- Cloth handles on top and plastic handle for pulling at opposite end of the wheels