The ProFire 610 from M-Audio is a rugged and compact digital audio FireWire interface that shares many features found on the flagship ProFire 2626 interface. These include two high quality preamps featuring Octane technology, a powerful DSP-based monitor mixer, two discrete headphone outputs and an assignable master volume control knob to facilitate many kinds of recording and mixing.
With six inputs and ten outputs (analog and digital), the interface features premium digital converters that deliver high-definition, 24-bit/192kHz audio throughout the signal path. MIDI I/O allows the user to connect keyboards and other outboard MIDI hardware and the unit also doubles as a standalone two-channel microphone preamp and A/D-D/A converter.
The portable design and bus powered operation of the ProFire 610 allows for capturing professional-grade recordings anywhere, be it in the studio or on the road.
- Six-input, ten-output FireWire digital audio interface
- Function with resolution and sample rates of up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Two high-quality microphone/instrument preamps featuring OctaneT technology, LED meters and phantom power
- Two front-panel XLR/TS Combo jacks accept microphone or instrument level inputs
- Two rear-panel 1/4" TRS phone balanced line inputs
- Eight rear-panel 1/4" TRS phone connectors provide discrete balanced or unbalanced analog outputs
- Two independent 1/4" headphone outputs with volume control knobs for each output
- S/PDIF In/Out
- MIDI In/Out
- Onboard DSP provides five, near-zero latency 16x2 monitor mixers
- User-assignable Master Volume control
- Functions as a standalone two-channel microphone preamp with analog-to-digital and digital-to analog conversion