The Slik Pro 500DX Tripod Legs is a full size eye-level set of tripod legs that uses Tri-Titanium material - a strong aerospace alloy compromised of aluminum, magnesium and titanium - for its construction. The Slik Pro 500DX tripod has a strength-to-weight ratio 40% greater than comparable tripods in its class.
As part of the Pro DX line, this tripod is ideal for the serious amateur photographer that is looking for the best value in a sturdy camera support. It sports many features usually only found on bigger and heavier "pro" models.
- Grooves on all leg segments eliminate leg twist and increase strength
- Individual 3-position leg angle locks for low angle work or use on uneven terrain
- Lift'n'lock center column breaks down into 2 parts. Short column is ideal for low-angle use
- Rubber leg tips for maximum traction outdoors and protection to surface indoors
- Maximum upper leg diameter of 26.8mm