This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
This Olympus PT-E05 housing is for the Evolt E-520 digital camera. It is a stylish and durable polycarbonate housing for anyone looking to pursue underwater digital photography with the flexibility and quality of an SLR camera. The housing allows you to use your digital camera as you explore your underwater surroundings at depths up to 131' (40 m). The double O-ring main seal along with the secure single buckle closure will keep your camera dry. The Olympus Evolt E-520 allows you to view and compose your images on the LCD screen, this is ideal for working underwater. This housing gives you full control over your camera. The durable controls gives you access to everything the Olympus Evolt E-520 has to offer.
Using an external flash will bring back the natural color that is lost underwater. The housing features a connection for using the Olympus FL-36 flash in its own PFL-E01 underwater housing (not included). This flash allows TTL control when connected to the housing with the sync cord that is included with the PFL-E01 strobe housing. You can also pop up the camera's built-in flash. This allows you to use Olympus or Sea & Sea underwater strobes with a fiber optic cable. The housing features dual fiber optic cable ports. This allows you to securely connect two strobes.
An assortment of interchangeable lens ports (required accessory) allows use of the Zuiko macro, wide angle, and zoom lenses best suited for underwater photography.
Note: Lens Port Not Included
- Polycarbonate Construction
- Durable and resistant to corrosion, clear view of the camera information and control functions
- Camera Functions
- Housing accesses all camera functions
- Live View
- The Olympus Evolt E-520 allows you to view and compose your images on the LCD screen, this is ideal for working underwater
- SLR Viewing
- The housing features an over sized viewfinder so the photographer can comfortably use the camera's viewfinder even when wearing a dive mask
- Keeping Your Camera Safe
- The double O-ring main seal along with the secure single buckle closure will keep your camera dry
- Lens Port System
- An assortment of interchangeable lens ports (required accessory) allows use of Zuiko macro, wide angle, and zoom lenses best suited for underwater photography
- TTL Flash
- Connection for using the Olympus FL-36 flash in its own PFL-E01 underwater housing (not included) allowing TTL control
- Slaved Strobes
- Poping up the camera's built-in flash allows you to use Olympus or Sea & Sea strobes with a fiber optic cable. Fiber Optic cables securely plug into the housing's dual fiber optic cable ports